Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tender Tanner

This morning while I was tackling last night's dinner dishes and sopping up a breakfast disaster, Tanner was eating a snack at the table and Crew was sitting on the floor crying from loneliness, neglect, and exhaustion.

I had already told Tanner that he could play Wii while I cleaned up the kitchen. Tender brother that he is came up with a win-win-win solution.

Tanner: Mommy, when I'm done with my snack, can Crew come with me while I play Wii? He seemed really happy when he was playing with cars in the playroom yesterday.

Wow, he's sweet. And "sweet."

I decided to let Crew go nuts in the playroom with Tanner and they were both very happy indeed. Tanner with Lego Star Wars and Crew with his cars. Within 40 minutes, exhaustion overcame him and I scooped up the tiny floor sleeper and put him into his crib.

No comments: