Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Officially THE Weirdest Response

People have said some odd things about Dex, but this takes first place.

Lady, trying to count heads: How may children do you have?

Megan: These three, plus one more in heaven. Our baby is a twin.

Lady (while patting our baby on the head and talking to him): Awww.... it's a good thing! Otherwise you little guys might have fought all the time, and then it would be harder to get into heaven!

?????

And before you ask, I was too startled to respond coherently. I'm really not that quick on my feet. I understand not knowing what to say, but really.

It was actually too weird and clueless to be completely offensive. Justin and I shared a morbid chuckle later.

1 comment:

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

Seriously? I've read a lot of bad ones on the TTTS website but this one is by far the worst (if not most bizarre). I imagine/hope she went home and said to herself, "What was I thinking?!?"