Saturday, August 14, 2010

Growth and Stuff

Justin took Kinley and Tanner down to a BYU football scrimmage and then miniature golfing. It's a good thing that I plied them with ample sunscreen this morning. My only regret is that I have no pictures of their adventures together.

Crew and I have spent some mommy-critter alone time discussing growth goals. I think we have come to an understanding. We have each committed to bringing a more adventuresome and creative spirit to the table. Let's hope it shows in the thighs. His, not mine.

I said, "Crew, you are awfully sweet and awfully cute, but it's time you weighed more than the average four-month-old". Yes, you read that right. An average 4 month old or a very small 7 month old.

He is as tall/long as an average 13-month old or a very small 18-month old. That's reassuring at least. His head is also small, but it's growing on a nice, steady curve. He's a long, lean, green bean. P.S. green beans have practically no calories. I just thought I'd mention that.

No comments: