Tuesday, July 14, 2009

He Laughs!!

Hallelujah, the Tiny Prince has laughed at last! At 5+ months adjusted, we have been waiting for this moment for a while (the usual window is 1-4 months). Grandma B. had him laughing up a storm over the weekend. Justin and I were so happy; I'm such a boob that I cried! We haven't been able to get him to do it again, but he did it! He did it!
In other medical news, we went to the neurologist on Friday morning and got a thumbs up. He's doing great! We'll see the whole neonatal follow-up team again in November.

3 comments:

Kel said...

so cool! Keep it up little man. And i love your hair!!! Very cute!

Pirate Princess said...

Monumental moment! Way to go Crew! :)

I bet that laugh was the most precious sound in the world. ;)

Redheadedweirdo said...

Its nice to put a face to the little guy I was hearing on the phone when I was fixing your internet. He is cute!
Cynthia, tech at Comcast