Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet Baby Crew

HONK!

Honk if you just kissed the computer screen!

This is Crew going down for a nap in his swing. He sleeps all night in his crib and currently takes all of his naps in the kitchen, swinging. I'll transition him once we move, but I'm not in the mood to rock the boat just now... er, the swing.

My favorite morning sound is the contented finger slurping down the hall. No crying, no fussing, no whimpering unless it takes me a really long time to figure out that he's really awake. Just the occasional "are you going to come get me, or what" grunt, and always the slurping. Slurp, slurp... Without that hilarious sound, I honestly wouldn't even know he was up sometimes! I still am not quite sure how long he does this before he's loud enough to alert me!

It's so much more pleasant than how Tanner and Kinley used to wake me up at this age...

No comments: