Saturday, December 5, 2009

Seat Renovations

When our PT Julie came this week, we spent most of our session remodeling Crew's high chair with foam inserts. We carved out a bum slot in a block that is raising him up a little; we've inserted blocks on either side of him at the hips, and put a thin backing on. See how nice and tall he is sitting! He's a bum-scooter and a slumper by nature, but these new additions are helping him sit more properly.

"Hi, Mommy! I love it! I am such a big boy!""OK. That was fun for 5 minutes, but now I'm tired and I want you to pick me up."
"You. turned. your. back. on. ME!!! How many times have I told you not to do that?!"

3 comments:

Haley said...

He is so beautiful!

Karen M in FL said...

Love the photo story so cute.

Pirate Princess said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

:)