Friday, February 26, 2010

Banana Boy

Speaking of granted wishes...

6 months ago I was watching one of Crew's much younger friends feed himself a trayful of cheerios and other assorted munchies. I remember wondering at the time if Crew would ever feed himself! In the last month, Crew has taken a sudden interest in making this very important step toward independence. He can't yet feed himself cheerios, but he swallows them and doesn't gag if I put them in his mouth. He is eating Mum-Mums, of course. He is also eating slices of bread (what??) and even pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch--by himself. Yesterday I thought I'd try out something new...

Same outfit as the last post. Different day.





It was a tiny banana, but he ate about half of it! He spread the other half all over himself, earning a nice warm bath.

No comments: