Monday, April 27, 2009

Why We Hate Immunizations

I normally don't video tape Crew's crying because I can't stand to let it go on long enough to record it. Nevertheless, I grit my teeth to capture this sad little face because he is changing so much. His voice is changing, his cry is changing, etc. I wish I had recorded more of his newborn cry, but this isn't a dramatic deviation from what he used to sound like. That will come soon enough.

I warn you. The pout is pretty cute, if heartrending.

This was taken last Monday afternoon at home when he was grumpy after immunizations. This was just the beginning. By evening he was in really bad shape, unmanageable fever, vomiting, uncontrollable crying. We were all relieved and thankful for the intervention of a merciful Heavenly Father when his fever finally broke and he slept for 12 hours straight (with a dreamfeed snuck in there).

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

Awwwwww! What a sweet pout! His smiles above literally made me laugh out loud - gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older! :D